- ・Students from BST Year 1 - Year 3, and the age of 5 - 8 yrs kids who can participate the training.
- ・Capacity is 25 in order of arrival.
- ・Payment by Term, calculated by 2,500 JPY／session.
- ・Will discount from second child to 1,250 JPY／session as half price if brother/sister participates.
- ・We also charge 15,000 JPY as an admission fee. It includes the cost of School Uniform. (shirt, shorts and socks)
- ・Please pay term fee + admission fee (it doesn't need if you are already a member) in cash directly to the coach or transfer into bank account.
- ・Basically we won't cancel due to rain. Will train if it's a light rain.
- ・Respect your decision at the day of raining, but we don't refund even if you were absent.
- ・Cancel only in case of very bad weather such as typhoon and lightning.
- ・In that case, will decide at 12:00 and let everyone knows.
- ・There is a possibility of cancellation by training facilities' functions.
- ・When the training was canceled, that cost will transfer to the next programme in principles but we are able to refund if you want.
- ・Recommend to attend the training with this school uniform.
- ・The cost of school uniform is included in admission fee, we will give it to your children after we confirmed your payment.
- ・Sizes are 130, 140 and 150.
- 15:15 Please come to the BST courtyard after school, we will be waiting
- about 15:20 Change to the school uniform
- about 15:40 Walk down to Yoyogi Futsal Court together
- 16:00 Training starts *Please come before training starts if you coming to directly
- 17:00 Training finishes
- Break up
- ・Going to the venue directly would be no problem. (please let us know beforehand if you would do that.)
- ・Studs boots are not allowed. Please prepare molded boots or sports shoes.
- ・Please let us know beforehand if you will be absent the training.
- ・Make sure to bring a drink bottle.
- ・Make sure to fill the name on your belongings. (kids will left behind something often...)
- ・Please feel free to come and watch the training.
- ・Training finishes at 17:00 and break up so please come to pick up your children.